What is an Attached Lid Container?
Attached Lid Containers come under a variety of names. They are sometimes referred to as ALC’s, Lidded Boxes, Crocodile Boxes, Tote Boxes and Blue Boxes. The purpose of the Containers remains consistent; they are used to store goods. The uses of ALC’s are varied as they can be used in a variety of ways. From moving goods, storing goods, transportation and many more ways. The containers have an attached lid which protects the goods from any harmful external components.
When it comes to plastic storage crates, ALC’s are the perfect solution. They are extremely secure and have a fixed seal which means that the goods inside remain protected at all times. The ALC’s offered by Exporta Global are strong, durable and can last thousands of uses while maintaining their structure. Heavy goods, lightweight goods, solid, liquids are all able to be stored in the Exporta’s ALC’s which makes them as versatile containers as possible. When the Containers are emptied, they are Nestable which means they can be stacked on top of each other as a further space saving practice. The main use of Attached Lid Containers is simply for storage. The types of industries which make use of them are trade, retail, transport, catering and a whole host of other business types. They are often used by courier services, in removals, long term storage and other kinds of distribution.
What are the benefits of Attached Lid Containers?
The reasons why many industries use ALC’s are their many advantages when it comes to storage. The advantages in comparison to other plastic storage solutions are varied and a big part of why many companies opt for Attached Lid Containers. The benefits of Attached Lid Containers include:
- Fantastic Storage Capacity – The containers mean that goods can be neatly stored to make sure that space is saved.
- Easy to Handle – Once the goods are stored, they can be easily manoeuvred which makes them a popular choice for any means of transportation.
- Nestable Properties – When the containers are emptied, you can stack them on top of each other to save further space.
- Attached Lid – The lid used on the containers is sealed securely meaning that the good remain safe and protected.
- Lengthy Lifespan – The Containers can be reused for years and will last for long periods of time.
- Durability – The Plastic which is used in the manufacturing of the Containers is extremely strong which means that they are very durable and can take a substantial amount of wear and tear.
- Popularity – ALC’s are the most popular method of storage in the U.K which means that they are a trusted method of storing goods.
- Branding – We receive requests that a company’s name appear on the containers. Ask us about how we could help promote your business through your storage containers.
The reasons above are the reason why ALC’s are the most used plastic storage containers in the U.K as they continue to grow in popularity. Their uses are extensive and varied which means that many industries from the private and public sector will continue to make use of them.